Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nothing on the next OP? Nothing on the Borg campaign? No wave preview? Throw us a bone here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lars mallach
msg tools
mbmb
If wave 4 is released April 9th previews should start next Wednesday(from past experience). If they come earlier I won't complain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I prefer this Wednesday as it is now and I wish to wait no longer.

The rules for the April OP would be nice too so I can start planning my fleet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah same her we have already played month 6 and would like to see the upcoming OP's BORG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
traitor armor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the sell sheet Wave 4 is scheduled for april 16th

http://heroclix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/STAW-Wave-4-Q...

So I think our first preview for that wave (unless they feel the need to break up one of them into 2 previews of something like that) for March 19th.

I would imagine that we would be seeing some more info droped about the Tholian Web/The Arena before Wave 4 previews start......just my thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tholian Web information will hopefully start coming out soon since the kits are due to arrive March 26th (according to the solicit). And I agree, I don't expect any wave 4 previews for another couple weeks because of the expected 4/16 release date (wave 3 was supposed to be beginning of February before the delay, which is why they started the previews in early January). I'm glad we had the delay. I have 4 new ships to play with where I'm not even as concerned about previews on the next wave yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cap'n Ginger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2014 GAMA Trade Show (for publishers/manufacturers and retailers) is coming up on March 17-21--that's where game companies like WizKids show off upcoming product for the year for the first time, give demos, etc. The first oversized Attack Wing demos happened at the 2013 show. I'm guessing they're holding onto the big announcements for the reveal there.

(Rumor has it there will be more information coming out about Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing coming out then, as well.)

edited because I used the phrase "the show" too many times and it was bugging the snot out of me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, none of my venues have run OP6 yet, so I'm not in any kind of rush for anything new. The Wave 3 ships just released and I haven't even had any real opportunities to try out those ships yet. Also, the Borg OP series is not for another few months. We have 2 stand-alone episodes before then and I'd rather hear about those than anything else right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dyer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stpitner wrote:
Tholian Web information will hopefully start coming out soon since the kits are due to arrive March 26th (according to the solicit). And I agree, I don't expect any wave 4 previews for another couple weeks because of the expected 4/16 release date (wave 3 was supposed to be beginning of February before the delay, which is why they started the previews in early January). I'm glad we had the delay. I have 4 new ships to play with where I'm not even as concerned about previews on the next wave yet

Looks like the Tholian Web scenario has been delayed. http://heroclix.com/announcements/important-release-date-upd...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least it only said Tholian Web, hopefully that means wave 4 is not part of this - oh the anarchy that would happen lol. I think we can all be patient, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fine without a spoiler on the Gorn or Tholian Ships and Upgrades. But can we get at least a leak/spoil on the scenario, setup, etc?

I just want something different for which to plan and fleet build.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thewally42 wrote:
stpitner wrote:

Looks like the Tholian Web scenario has been delayed. http://heroclix.com/announcements/important-release-date-upd...

I am totally OK with this, primarily because they gave us advanced warning, unlike the delay of Wave 3. My FLGS will have to figure out something else to do for April.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.