Subject: Munchkin + 5 expansions for Glory to Rome black box edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Juggles
United Kingdom
Prestatyn
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
The sweat in my t-shirt and dust in my shoes, reminds me that paradise is only a point of view.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there, I'm looking to trade in my Munchkin collection for Glory to Rome the black box edition.
I'm hoping someone doesn't like their Glory to Rome and fancies this fun portable box of quick play dungeoneering (I'll never work in advertising I know)
What I have is
Munchkin the first box
Munchkin 2: Unnatural Axe
Munchkin 3: Clerical Errors
Munchkin 4: The Need for Steed
Munchkin 5: De-Ranged
Munchkin 7: Cheat With Both Hands

The things you need to know are, and I know this preference changes from person to person, I like to throw the boxes, so none of them have their original boxes. They are all held together in one big box for easy transport. There are also no instructions (though I suspect I will find them when I tidy up my games room but I don't intend on doing that anytime soon. And for some reason I can't find 4 of the cards from the Unnatural axe set and in the whole collection there are only 4 blank cards for making your own up on. Don't ask me how this has happened as I have never even played with any of them, not even once. The Cheat with both hands expansion is still in the shrink wrap.
They are all unplayed and barley touched, I think they been touched more whilst I've been counting them to verify their completeness than they have in the entirety of me owning them.

Let us know what you think, and if this is the most silly trade offer ever then I suspect it will slip down the forum rapidly, that's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.