Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Until today I wasn't sure to back Heroes Wanted or not.

I've watched all the video reviews on and on and, even if they all do a good job, I thought the game had a neat mechanic to create heroes & villains but gameplay looked too simplistic, so I was hesitating.

Then comes Richard with his extended playthrough video.

OMG...I WAS SO WRONG. shake

That game has a deep strategy, hard choices to make and so many ways to score fame points that it's a must for any gamers.

Plus on top of that...it is a boardgame...which is kinda refreshing since the last hero games lately are all card games.

Anyways...like I said, I've watched Rahdo's extended video and about 40 minutes later, I went on KS and backed the game with the 2 add ons.

Thank you Richard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I had NO idea the game was as deep and awesome as it is. I'm super excited for it now.

rahdo is the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Byer
United States
Fishers
IN
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He definitely gave the most genuine experience out of all the reviews so far. That depth is the hardest thing to capture with something like a video review and you really just have to experience it.

I would say that close to if not actually every time when we have demoed the game formally and informally the most common reaction is people wanting to play again and looking back at what decisions they could have made differently. And the best part is there are so many possible combinations that it truly is a new experience every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ā€œDon't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.ā€ - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! I just backed this project because of Richard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
I was on the fence about this one, too. After watching Rahdo's "excellent excellent" (to cite the master himself) videos I immediately supported the game.

THANKS RAHDO! I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.