Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are agents only allowed to search if the mission briefing indicates there are areas to search? I was wondering if an agent could still take an action to search just to try and heal one health even if no areas are designated in the mission briefing. (Yes, I know that I am grasping at straws and that this seems to be pretty clearly NO based on the rules for search...I just keep wanting a way to stay alive... )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, we've used those. I was just hoping there would be some way to take the heal action in the missions that don't have a designated search area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rancourt
Canada
quebec
quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thatmake the solo mission kinda hard... fail mission 1 twice cause i ran out of ammo (play with 2 fig).

we got blank device token ill probly make something like reinforcement usable every other turn, where you can call to have box drop on the field and use the scatter template to determine where it goes. will probly use the deadzone box and have random content in them from ammo, grenade or health

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
Yeah, we've used those. I was just hoping there would be some way to take the heal action in the missions that don't have a designated search area.

Assuming you don't take a Biotech. Swap one of your starting weaspons for the Healbot.

Admittedly that is only an option for Kickstarter backers or pwople who print out the graphic from the kickstarter page for it.

IIRC it is the same as the Nanobarrier, which is a free replacement for a characters starting ability, and can be freely taken as a replacement for a starting weapon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.