Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ebens
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know some people have had issues with their center puzzle piece being offset to one side, but my copy of the game looks like one whole side is shifted. I've had slight warping as well as others here have had, but we've just been pushing down on the board when someone plans to cross over from one side to another.

Has anyone else run into something like this? I got my copy from Amazon about a month ago. I'm going to contact them to see about a possible replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Eww nasty, yeah I'd get that swapped out ASAP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a direct message, we will help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ebens
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up, I did hear back from their support email today that they are going to send me out a new board! Pleased with their support so far! A+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.