Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Targi» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Tribal Card that lets you get around using the Noble rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Tribal Card that says

If you pay 1 extra Goods of one of the kinds required, you play the card from your hand without using the "Noble" action.

I notice the wording on the card is "you play the card"

Does this mean you can use this to play any card you have in your hand once this card is in your display? Or does the text only apply to this particular card if it's in your hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's how we were reading it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since at any given moment there's up to one card in your hand in Targi, it is THE card ;].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Sheets
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "card in your hand" does not refer to the cards in your display. It refers to a card you pick up but cannot pay for right away and you are only ever allowed to have one of those cards in your hand at a time. And, yes, you can use that ability over and over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, to be clear, once that card is in my display, then I can simply play the card in my hand at any time during my turn on any future turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Loscutoff
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'd rather lose to a good move, Than win to a bad one...
badge
the abstract manifest.
mbmbmbmbmb
Honor wrote:
So, to be clear, once that card is in my display, then I can simply play the card in my hand at any time during my turn on any future turn?

for the designer's clarification on "how often" see thread:
How often you can use each Tribe card's action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.