Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Kaminsky
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Could I beam over:

Captain Mirok (repair 1 sheild or 1 hull per turn after the movement)
Miles O'Brien (repair 2 sheild tokens, may not attack.)

And... on the next turn... start reparing the sheilds and any hull damage on DS9?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dragon Bones
msg tools
you can't use card abilities on DS9
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonBones wrote:
you can't use card abilities on DS9

More specifically, crew and captain cards on DS9 are considered to be blank, except for captain skill. And they cannot be targeted or effected by other cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't waste my time with DS9- most people would blow it up in one round and you will be left with less crew...

Sazzlefrats wrote:
Could I beam over:

Captain Mirok (repair 1 sheild or 1 hull per turn after the movement)
Miles O'Brien (repair 2 sheild tokens, may not attack.)

And... on the next turn... start reparing the sheilds and any hull damage on DS9?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, a turn your opponent is shooting at DS9 is a turn they aren't shooting at your other ships. If you're playing Romulan you have two one-point crew cards you can use for the away team. Spending two points to soak 8 points of damage seems like a good deal to me. It certainly was in OP1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kaminsky
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Actually I was thinking of running with Cyrano Jones... who... actually as a card.. is useless in the game other than controlling DS9 or being an away team member. I'm just worried about turn 7....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
Sazzlefrats wrote:
Actually I was thinking of running with Cyrano Jones... who... actually as a card.. is useless in the game other than controlling DS9 or being an away team member. I'm just worried about turn 7....

Beam the tribbles to DS9 on turn 7 cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Jackowski
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Skyguard wrote:
Sazzlefrats wrote:

Beam the tribbles to DS9 on turn 7 :cool:

That assumes DS9 is still there...

How many turns do you expect to play in 60 minutes? I haven't kept good track, but 7 may be optimistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.