Subject: Rebel Aces (or whatever) in Yet Another Squad Builder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geordan Rosario
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Added the latest Rebel Transport revealed cards to my builder: http://geordanr.github.io/xwing

As usual, bug reports and feedback always welcome.

(I'd almost ask FFG to slow down with their reveals, but I want to know about the new stuff as much as you all!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sibicky

Washington
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hey Geordan! I love your builder! You've converted me from voidstate several months ago and I haven't looked back since.

However, with all of the new cards/ships that are coming out, each drop down menu is starting to involve too much scrolling. Maybe it's time to try a different GUI approach?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geordan Rosario
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've heard the same comment elsewhere (there really are a lot of pilots now). I have some UI changes in mind that I'll be trying out soon, like having a ship selector to filter the pilots first.

Thanks for the feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Juneau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm liking it more and more.

Did you forget to add R2-D6? it involves adding an elite pilot talent pulldown menu though...

edit - WELP it's added now! Good job.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.