Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Morning everyone,

I use Vallejo paints, but they can't really be found where I live, they're also ridiculously expensive to ship here.
Luckily, I have a relative who will be travelling to San Francisco and the Palo Alto area this weekend.

I would very much appreciate if someone could give the name and address of a gaming store that carries Vallejo paints (preferably the sets, but anything goes, really) in the area. Palo Alto area is better, but I would guess SF has more of variety.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Evans
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In SF there is Gamescape. I don't know specifically if they carry Vallejo paints.

Near Palo Alto is Game Kastle in Santa Clara, about a 25 minute drive from Palo Alto. (near the SJ airport) I'm pretty certain they do carry those paints.

Both are very nice stores. You might want to call to confirm Vallejo paints are there in case I'm mistaken. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.