Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Brewer

Indianapolis
msg tools
Don't hover over me!
badge
Don't hover over me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently received a copy of this game and 9 of the "Sector 0" cards do not have rounded corners on the the top and bottom of the left edge. Is is supposed to be like this? I didn't read anything about it in the rule book.

I have emailed Stronghold asking this same question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those definately seem miscut. The good news is that Stronghold has great customer service and a set of replacements will be on it's way shortly. In the meantime, if you use opaque sleeves, gameplay is completely unaffected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Brewer

Indianapolis
msg tools
Don't hover over me!
badge
Don't hover over me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for your reply. I haven't heard back yet, but it is still quite early. I will try playing without them until I get replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would give them a week or so and then follow up if there was no reply. As long as you contacted the right people, I'm sure they will take care of things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Marvel Strike Teams (2018)
badge
Marvel Strike Teams: November 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Stephen is traveling internationally and will not be back for a couple of weeks. So I'm sure he'll catch up to your email soon thereafter.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Brewer

Indianapolis
msg tools
Don't hover over me!
badge
Don't hover over me!
mbmbmbmbmb
It was indeed a miscut, and I even received an email from Mr. Buonocore himself (On a Saturday! How cool is that?). Stronghold's support is legendary and with good cause. He assured me that this rarely if ever happens and that they would replace the cards.

Absolutely top notch customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jaeger
Germany
Burtenbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I think this may be of interest to all, and not only to T B, let me state here that we - Ludo Fact produced the game - are puzzled. Strange mistake. The cutting of corners is done in two steps, first the deck of cards is pressed to the right and the corners are cut, then in the second step the deck is pressed to the left and the corners are cut. This is done inside a machine where the card sheets are cut into single cards, corners cut and packed into decks. How this can happen? Beats me. It's a first for me as well (in over five years in the company). That is how rare it is. (unfortunately, in this case rare does not equal valuable. Sorry to say )

Sorry for the mistake, T B, you will get replacement soon.

Cheers
Frank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.