Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BattleCON: Devastation of Indines» Forums » Rules

Subject: Stun questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
reveur 81
France
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

I have two questions concerning the stun effect :

If I am stuned during a the reveal or the ante phase, I will not activate, however, can I still play my start and end of the beat effects ?

If I take damages (not lose life points) during my activation (for exemple, I move into Jaeger when Karin is using the style which inflicts 2 damages when I do that) : am I stun during my activation ? Have I to stop my activation ?

Thank you !
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Watson
Australia
Ryde
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
reveur81 wrote:
If I am stuned during a the reveal or the ante phase, I will not activate, however, can I still play my start and end of the beat effects ?

You will get to play Start and End of Beat effects.
reveur81 wrote:
If I take damages (not lose life points) during my activation (for exemple, I move into Jaeger when Karin is using the style which inflicts 2 damages when I do that) : am I stun during my activation ? Have I to stop my activation ?

You are considered stunned, but you do get to complete your entire Activation.
4 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Staufer
United States
Peachtree Corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
(and to have fun!)
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to be careful as certain character abilities have End of Beat effects that don't trigger if you are are stunned during the course of the beat. An example, I believe, is Karin moving Jaeger at the end of the beat.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reveur 81
France
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Urutsini wrote:
reveur81 wrote:
If I am stuned during a the reveal or the ante phase, I will not activate, however, can I still play my start and end of the beat effects ?

You will get to play Start and End of Beat effects.
reveur81 wrote:
If I take damages (not lose life points) during my activation (for exemple, I move into Jaeger when Karin is using the style which inflicts 2 damages when I do that) : am I stun during my activation ? Have I to stop my activation ?

You are considered stunned, but you do get to complete your entire Activation.


Thank you !
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reveur 81
France
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
cstaufer wrote:
You have to be careful as certain character abilities have End of Beat effects that don't trigger if you are are stunned during the course of the beat. An example, I believe, is Karin moving Jaeger at the end of the beat.


Indeed, thanks !
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Watson
Australia
Ryde
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cstaufer wrote:
You have to be careful as certain character abilities have End of Beat effects that don't trigger if you are are stunned during the course of the beat. An example, I believe, is Karin moving Jaeger at the end of the beat.

While this is good to keep in mind, End of Beat effects will still *trigger* when stunned. It's just that in this example it simply won't do anything. This is just somantics however. Also, it's a different story if you are prevented from "Activating triggered effects".
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.