Russ Spears
United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I've placed a handful of orders with PrinterStudio and Artscow over the past couple of years, switching mainly to PS since I seem to receive orders a couple of days faster overall. My last order was my first to have multiples of different items. When I received my order I was short 1 of those multiples, so I double checked my invoice to make sure I actually ordered more than one and that I was charged for it. I was so I emailed their customer service and explained my predicament.

I received a response within 24 hours apologizing and telling me I would receive the missing item within 9-10 business days. 9 business days later my missing item shows up in the mail.

I've been nervous ordering directly from China in case something like this happened, but PS handled everything easily (and actually faster than I had feared).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.