Don't Panic!
United Kingdom
Sevenoaks
Kent
flag msg tools
STAG Gamers - The friendliest group in Kent
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played Death Row a couple of nights ago, and lost partly because we were giving the Toxic Zombies an additional activation when we didn't have sufficent to place out as they were already in play. This, with the restricted number of Toxics available, made this scenario pretty tough. So my question is...

When a spawning card requires you to play out Toxic Zombies, and you can't, do they gain an aditional activation (as per the base rules) instead?

I know the rulebook states (page 6) 'Toxic Zombies do not benefit from the extra activation cards of other Zombie types' but this I've applied specifically to the extra activation spawning cards, and not to the toxic zombie spawning cards.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they are subject to extra activations if you run out of the required miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don't Panic!
United Kingdom
Sevenoaks
Kent
flag msg tools
STAG Gamers - The friendliest group in Kent
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jonah. We might house rule that we use any non-toxics first just to ease up the difficulty a little. I normally detest having to house rule, but this game is perfect for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.