Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike West
United Kingdom
GUILDFORD
SURREY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got some reasonably rare games in an auction, and i wondered what the best way to sell them was. I usually do ebay for most things, but one of the games is pretty sought after i think, so wondered if there was anywhere else i could go.

I need to fully catalogue them to ensure they are complete, but the photos i have of them they look in great condition. They will be at my parent's house until i visit in May, but how do you suggest i try and sell the following:

War In Europe - The big box. I have only seen 3 recent sales of this on ebay and these were only in the US. It seems to go for around £130 equivalent at least.

Up Front - I'll want to play this first, have been interested in it for ages. Seems to be a pretty regular seller for £30-50.

Banzai for Up Front - This one seems to be pretty rare again, no recent sales on ebay, any ideas of worth?

3rd Fleet - Standard Wargame fare for this one £20-30 or so?

Thanks for any help. Obviously if someone here wants to buy any of them, i'll do it through the trade marketplace, but i wondered where and how i should advertise something like War in Europe as it seems pretty rare?

Mike.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in Up Front...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike West
United Kingdom
GUILDFORD
SURREY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReggieMcFly wrote:
I'd be interested in Up Front...

Going to be at least May until I get my hands on them, I'll give you a bell then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks Mike. I realise you will probably want to sell Banzai at the same time - I'd certainly be interested in that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.