Zombie Fluxx» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombie Repellent rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Last
msg tools
mb
Hello,
I have these questions , I hope that some can help me so I can enjoy the game more:
1- Keeper : Zombie Repellent / can I use it every round as long as I have it or I use it only once I get it (for one round)? is it optional to use it or not ?
2- if I have the rule card ( Dead Friends) , Does (Keeper : Zombie Repellent) effect the friends keepers card ?
3- If I have zombie in front of me & the rule card is ( Weapon Bounces) & I have Keeper Pow Card) , & I have also (Keeper : Zombie Repellent) which one will effect the zombie I have is it going to be discarded or send the zombie to other player?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
james0007 wrote:
Hello,
I have these questions , I hope that some can help me so I can enjoy the game more:
1- Keeper : Zombie Repellent / can I use it every round as long as I have it or I use it only once I get it (for one round)? is it optional to use it or not ?
2- if I have the rule card ( Dead Friends) , Does (Keeper : Zombie Repellent) effect the friends keepers card ?
3- If I have zombie in front of me & the rule card is ( Weapon Bounces) & I have Keeper Pow Card) , & I have also (Keeper : Zombie Repellent) which one will effect the zombie I have is it going to be discarded or send the zombie to other player?

Thank you

1. It remains in effect as long as Zombie Repellant is in front of you (unless It's Not Working! is in play). It is not optional. All Zombies in front of you immediately go to other players, whether you want them to or not.
2. Zombie Repellant does affect dead Friends.
3. Unless It's Not Working! is in play, you will not have any Zombies while you have Zombie Repellant, so you won't be able to use a weapon with Weapon Bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Here is The answers i got from Looney Labs:
1- Keeper : Zombie Repellent / can I use it every round as long as I have
it or I use it only once I get it (for one round)? is it optional to use
it or not ?

1) Zombie Repellent is not a "use" card. It is a permanent feature of you
as a player while you have it. As long as you have it in front of you,
it's not possible for you to have any zombies in front of you as well.
They just bounce off of you, and you send them to someone else.

2- if I have the rule card (Dead Friends), Does (Keeper : Zombie
Repellent) affect the Friends keeper cards ?

2) If Dead Friends is in effect, then all Friends are treated as zombies,
and they will run away from your Zombie Repellant just like any other
zombies. Bummer, eh?

3- If I have a zombie in front of me & the rule card is (Weapon Bonus) &
I have a POW Keeper card), & I have also (Keeper : Zombie Repellent),
which
one will affect the zombie I have? Is the zombie going to be discarded or sent to another other player?

As I said before, you can't actually have any zombies in front of you to
POW with your Weapon if you also have the Zombie Repellant, so this is a
non-issue.

Hope that clears things up! Thanks for playing our games!

Alison Looney
Factotum
Question Answerer 1st Class
Customer Support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.