Risk 2210 A.D.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about commander 2.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
So I recently printed and made the cards for the risk 2210 commander 2.0 expansion and now I'm wondering because most of the cards have the little 2.0 symbol in the top right corner does this mean you can only play the card if you have the 2.0 commander? are the 2.0 cards mixed with the commander cards form the base game? as in all land cards go into the same draw pile regardless of if they are 2.0 or base game or do they form separate draw piles? if they form the same draw pile does that mean you can purchase any of the cards but you cant use the 2.0 until you upgrade the commander?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall when I made it, the 2.0 cards are shuffled into the deck with the original cards. You can only use the 2.0 cards if your appropriate commander has been upgraded. If you buy a command card and can't use it yet hold on to it until you upgrade your commander.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Thank you much good sir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, which commanders have 2.0 versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
All 5 original and the tech commander you can find the file in the files section look for a file with commander 2.5 in it's name it'll be a rar I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
At least as far as i know just for the file packet at least somebody else might have made 2.0 galaxy and resistance ones idk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Actually no it's not in the files section not on the risk 2210 main page at least i cant remember where i found it....i'll look into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Ah page 21 of the forum lol it's there you actaully commented on the post but yeah there is a download link somewhere in the commander 2.5 post and this video shows the method i used to make the cards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjfIZE5ISck&list=PL3DE5F02896...

know if you were interested or not but there you go man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
and heck with it heres the link for the commander stuff lol http://antonipildid.net/commanders_2_5.rar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunh... Are you sure 2.0 isn't in files?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Raymond
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Just the rules are. The file for the actual images is not i just posted the link for it above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... I found pictures of the command cards on pages 7-9 of the gallery for the game. Technically, that isn't the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.