flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/100066/new-scenario-stockh... made by
Johan T
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Session playthrough and scenario test before final release - PART 1 of 3.

I where asked by
Johan T
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if I would try to playtest his scenario, and I responded positively. Because I think, Zombicide is a fun game, and I'll gladly help other gamers doing a big effort to add content to the gaming community. Mysthjuk made this huge scenario around downtown Stockholm, with some special rules of driving by a drunken taxi cab driver and entering a bank loaded with Ultra Red Weaponry.

The Survivors;
Derek started with a chainsaw
Kirk started with the Evil Twins
Shannon got a Sub Machine Gun
Wanda also got a Sub Machine Gun
and finally
Watts got Ma's Shotgun

The first turns
The Survivors started inside the school, still sleeping after a long night - maybe partying or playing cards. Suddenly there where strange noises from next door, and the Zombies where upon them. The Survivors quickly grabbed their belongings and fought their way outside.

The southern rooms where cleared first, because later on it would be more difficult to clear the spawn, before going after the objective inside hidden behind the white doors.
Finally outside we could hear some dogs to the north, so Derek, Kirk and Wanda moved there to investigate. Shannon and Watts went south towards the running taxi.
Watts kept the southern area free of zombies, with his shove skill and Ma's Shotgun. Wanda went down to help him after she helped retrieve the dogs. The rest went towards the first objective just east of the liberated dogs. They encountered heavy resistance and 2x extra zombie activation. Derek went missing for awhile on the way, so Kirk & Shannon where getting pretty round up, but finally he showed up.

Turn 10
Derek stepped around the northern corner, and Kirk opened the door into the first objective (blue). There were a massive zombie spawn and Kirk got surrounded - luckily there where lot of gas on his chainsaw.

Equipment status at turn 10
Derek; got the Evil Twins and Bismuth the dog
Kirk; got the chainsaw and Gaspard the dog
Shannon; got 2xSMG and Laser Pointer
Wanda; got the chainsaw, Moog the dog and 1xMolotov
Watts; got Ma's Shotgun

Next episode continues towards turn 20
Game time used for the first 10 turn;100 minutes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.