Subject: I want a tablet version! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IOs since I have an iPad mini, but this game would work great with solo or asynch play - while a friend has a copy so I won't buy one, I would certainly buy an app for myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spangler
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy an app for this in a flash myself!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
msg tools
It is really, really easy to do this, the problem is intellectual rights (even if you make it free).

I mean with a scanner i could scan everything, and a day's work to set up the sectors and drag/drop movement of tokens and placing of tokens, a quick card management algorithm for the decks, and it would be done in a jiffy.

But I *can't* (or 'won't) do that because of copyrights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would go for a digital copy of the game as well but QMX have the rights for Tablet & PC/MAC games based upon the Firefly licence so can't see it happening.

I am rather optimistic about the game QMX are developing though as they have shown a real love for the licence over the years (game website - http://keepflying.com ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.