Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So... say I wanted to find a print and play game. I don't have a printer... what are your options? I'd also like to print it on some thicker paper, or poster-board like material. Can you take a flash drive with files on it to Office Depot or Staples or something and have things printed out there?

And while we're on the subject, what's some great newer print and play games that I could give this a try with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Charles
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, you can take a thumb-drive into you local FedEx/Kinkos and print on card stock, photo paper, or any number of thicknesses & finishes.

As per a place to get print & play content: a good deal of Kickstarter campaigns offer print and play .pdfs at the lower funding levels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a lot of PnP games on BGG.
Serious Kickstarters have a PnP to test for free, others want money for something that should be a tool to decide if the game is good.
There's also a PnP guild where you probably get more help: PnP Guild

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United States
Roscoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spunXtain wrote:
And while we're on the subject, what's some great newer print and play games that I could give this a try with!

Just because it's new doesn't mean it's good.

If interested I have a geeklist that I try to keep up to date with PnP games that have actually been rated as good by multiple users, thus increasing your chances of them actually being worth the time and expense:

Free Print & Play games that might actually be worth printing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.