Popular Tags: [View All]
josh willhite
United States
La Junta
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've amassed a fair assortment of wargames but I simply have no desire to play them. I also don't feel like going through the huge list that comes up when I try to have BGG match my trades (I don't have the bravery to attempt a math trade either... yet). I'm not really interested in the mainstream type games, I have more than enough card and board games that you can buy at Walmart.

Haves:
Tide of Iron, used (but unplayed), some components still wrapped in plastic but the box is a bit worn though.
I'm too broke to deal with the shipping of this beast, that and the bro-in-law was looking like a sad puppy when I told him I was going to trade it off.
Ambush! , same as aboveGone!
Thunderbolt/Apache Leader(1991 ed), same as above
MedWar Sicily, new, unplayedGone!
Saalfeld: Prelude to Jena, new, unplayed

I have other games in my collection (over at BGG) I'd like to trade off but they aren't wargames (you're welcome to look, jawmonkey).

Wants:
Lighter, filler type games. Stuff that doesn't takes forever to set up and play. My game group is mainly composed of family, kids, and non-gamers. While I do have a brother-in-law that thinks he'd like a wargame (Bolt Action caught his eye as does duel in the dark and duel of the giants), anytime I've showed him the above games he just gets that "not going to play it" face. Anyone else... no way they're going to touch them. So why not pass them along to those who can enjoy them and get some games the game group would like instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.