Josh Dudley
United States
Simpsonville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 4th edition is available at http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort... (use the link in the next post).

How long does it usually take for a new product to be distributed to other retailers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bestley
England
Croydon
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
That link fails try http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CBG...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First to clarify:

This is our fourth printing of the Third Edition.

It is identical to the Third Edition, which is currently out of stock.

When it will be available:

Our latest word is that the printing is completed and should sail within the next 2 weeks and arrive within the next 6 weeks if no problems occur. That means mid to late April 2014.

You should be able to pre-order it soon.

Follow Up:

I have asked to have our wording clarified on the BBG and www.eaglegames.net websites as it has clearly been confusing.

Thanks for your support of Eagle-Gryphon Games

Ralph
for Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Hector
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
flag msg tools
badge
http://brokenmeeple.blogspot.co.uk/
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it's identical - I just bought the 3rd edition on Ebay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious - why are there 20 pages of hits when searching the forum referring to an English version from FRED Distribution (with multiple printings) when no such thing appears in the publisher or versions lists? I have no idea what this means.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dante
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any more news on this for the UK? Everywhere is out of stock and I'd hate to pay out of my backside on eBay only to find out another edition was right around the corner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Dudley
United States
Simpsonville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we've passed the expected date, I was curious if there is any news? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean King
United States
Stevenson
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Northern Gamer Archeology
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonCat wrote:
First to clarify:

Our latest word is that the printing is completed and should sail within the next 2 weeks and arrive within the next 6 weeks if no problems occur. That means mid to late April 2014.

Follow Up:

I have asked to have our wording clarified on the BBG and www.eaglegames.net websites as it has clearly been confusing.

Ralph
for Eagle-Gryphon Games

What the....so kickstarted campaign..????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonCat wrote:
First to clarify:

Follow Up:

Ralph
for Eagle-Gryphon Games
Ralph, can you clarify something here? So this print run that arrived to you in mid-to-late April, did you receive it? Did you then nearly immediately sell out, thus requiring you to start a Kickstarter in June to help fund another printing?

If so, why did you print so few games in this print run that it could only satisfy demand for only a month or so?

And what should we assume if you are silent on this particular topic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.