Subject: number of teams end of kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many teams can we expect (especially in frenzy level ) at end of kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Pranger
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
12 not counting Martians.

They said there could be more if things really go crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
:-D ok so hope frenzy is worth it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Pascaud
France
Saint Aunes
Herault
flag msg tools
My friends call me "Sly" during games. I can't propose alliances anymore.
badge
My wife and I are offering painting commission services for your miniatures !
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there's already over 700$ in retail price in it !

So pretty worth it laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's already well worth it in my opinion, I'd be surprised if we don't end up with a full 12 teams. That plus all the extra stuff like the free agents, MVPs and the special DBO board...I'm way beyond happy with that we get now. In fact, if it ended today, right now, I still think it's a very good deal for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Total of 25 teams will be coming out of Dreadball after this kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
It could be even more than 12 teams during this KS, because Mantic gave hints that even more than 12 teams are possible.
But in the moment only if the last day would be really crazy and get much new backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm betting on the 12, no way they get more at this point. I doubt we'll even get the alternate sculpts for all of them, or the prone figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
I doubt we'll even get the alternate sculpts for all of them, or the prone figures.

This is why I dropped out of an EB Frenzy - not interested in full teams if there weren't alternative sculpts. Of course, after I wake up, I notice that Mantic have said that any pledge increases in the survey will also count towards unlocking stretch goals.

Ah well, if nothing else, I'm sure my wallet (and wife) are grateful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They mentioned AN alternate sculpt, still leaving full 16 member teams with too many same figures for me.

I too dropped an EB Frenzy (in the last 10 minutes). Few of the new teams looked that good based on the very limited art we saw, and Mantic has not been to great at translating art to figures anyway. For example, the goblin team, no way they can cast the drawn face masks in this material with single piece/preassembled figures and have it look decent or make painting the faces possible.

I'm sure if the show decent figures or at least the digital models before or during the time period the pledge manager is open I may add in a few 8 man teams. We'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the 16 because I have 8 for a specific team race and 8 for mixed race games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.