Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone hear where we're at with getting our replacement cards? I sent Jeff a note "So....how are we coming with the replacement cards for SMG?" And am waiting on a reply...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
been wondering about this as well.

The fact that we have heard nothing about it is leading me to fear that we dont have any movement on this yet.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Jeff on the DDS KS comments.
Quote:

I have several projects I need to finish and I am late on delivering. First and foremost is the online roster system it is the project I am working on and why I am not on the boards. Next is the release of Battlelines - Kursk Campaign, business reasons halted release of that project and I cannot move that project to completion yet.

There are many different minor misses also. Most of the minor ones are major to the people that they are happening too. I only use minor to indicate that in the totality of all things I do they are a very small percentage of my yearly work.

Most of these are a result of me making a promise on behalf of the company that is reasonable and in the course of handing the work off it is garbled, interrupted or otherwise incomplete. I am pressed for time and don't follow up person by person. I do my best but the number of tasks and people I deal with is overwhelming. I fail to meet expectations and have to take the public hit in confidence and then fix the failure.

To date we continue working to complete every promise and meet every reasonable expectation and in many cases most unreasonable expectations. We will fulfill every obligation even if late and beyond the time customer expected. I have been building a staff that is able to succeed at meeting customer expectations. We recognize our obligation to make good on our promises. We have to date shipped Red Devils with a few small blemishes. It took us about 10 months when we expected it to take 6 months at most. That means we exceeded almost every other KickStarters ability to fulfill – what we failed at was missing the target by 4 months. What we shipped was 98%+ accurate as to what we said we would ship. And we are fixing issues completely if not immediately.

He's got a lot going on. It seems like he'd finally getting some help and training Rob in some of the computer stuff. Hopefully he's getting other help as well. As he said, some of the issues we have that seem major or just broken promises are minor in the grand scheme of his workload.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Greg for posting that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
One man's "minor" can be another man's "major" shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Finamore
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
Anyone hear where we're at with getting our replacement cards? I sent Jeff a note "So....how are we coming with the replacement cards for SMG?" And am waiting on a reply...

Just curious as to which replacement cards you are referring to? Is it something that impacts all the RD buyers or just specific individuals (like me) who had errors?

For my own situation, LBG contacted me back in November (11/21) to indicate that there was a printing problem for the cards for my Custom British Sergeant, so it was not included in my KS shipment. Reprints were supposed to be completed the following week.

I followed up in mid-December (12/10) and was told they were waiting to hear back from everyone that had an issue so they would only have to do one regeneration of cards. I was told it would be one more week.

I followed up twice in mid-January (1/12 and then 1/21 when I got no response) and was told that reprints were done and would be going out next week.

I followed up again a few weeks ago (3/2) and was told everything should have gone out, they would check the fulfillment area and get back to me the same day.

I did not hear back so followed up again on (3/9). I have not heard back, although I was accidentally copied on an internal e-mail (on 3/10) meant for Rob at LBG asking how to respond. Sent another e-mail today asking for a response today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Finamore
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zarathud wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Just curious as to which replacement cards you are referring to? Is it something that impacts all the RD buyers or just specific individuals (like me) who had errors?

Just looked back at the KS and I assume you are referring to the stuff from Update #46.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Jeff,the RDs replacement cards (there's only a few of them) should be going out in about a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zarathud wrote:
zarathud wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Just looked back at the KS and I assume you are referring to the stuff from Update #46.

Thinking those are the ones Robert. And hopefully the REACT card from the British Infiltration Module that got printed w/o the REACT at the top and left us wondering what it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
Per Jeff,the RDs replacement cards (there's only a few of them) should be going out in about a week.

Thanks for the update Jim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
zarathud wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

For my own situation, LBG contacted me back in November (11/21) to indicate that there was a printing problem for the cards for my Custom British Sergeant, so it was not included in my KS shipment. Reprints were supposed to be completed the following week.

I followed up in mid-December (12/10) and was told they were waiting to hear back from everyone that had an issue so they would only have to do one regeneration of cards. I was told it would be one more week.

I followed up twice in mid-January (1/12 and then 1/21 when I got no response) and was told that reprints were done and would be going out next week.

I followed up again a few weeks ago (3/2) and was told everything should have gone out, they would check the fulfillment area and get back to me the same day.

I did not hear back so followed up again on (3/9). I have not heard back, although I was accidentally copied on an internal e-mail (on 3/10) meant for Rob at LBG asking how to respond. Sent another e-mail today asking for a response today.

wow, that really sucks, Robert....sorry to hear this....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Finamore
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slyde wrote:
wow, that really sucks, Robert....sorry to hear this....

They finally got back to me this morning and said it will be going out today. I'll keep an eye on the mail and my fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Wallace
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please let us know.

We have learned that commitments like "today" and "tomorrow" have an amorphous quality at LBG.

I'm thinking the only way to make it ant better is to stop being so easy going and hold them to their commitments.

And we should have seen "news" from Rob about future releases already by now...another commitment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought we were supposed to get an email letting us know that these were going out? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's where I got the info that we were to get an email:
=========================

Jim Antell
Mar 9, 2014
So....how are we coming with the replacement cards for SMG? It's March 9th already...

Jeff Billings
Mar 11, 2014
Report Spam
Debbie is creating the mail merge.

We were out of the country for a while.
The facility was flooded
We had to move the office
And we had the KS hit
And I forgot that the snow closed the factory for over a week.

I know it is a "Dog ate my homework" excuse but the dog eating the cards that are setting in shipping is not out of the question.

We are almost to the mailbox. Rob will post when we finally get it in the mail but I know they are produced, QA'd and packaged. So I suspect before Friday however others are actually doing the work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Finamore
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BillW wrote:
Please let us know.

We have learned that commitments like "today" and "tomorrow" have an amorphous quality at LBG.

I'm thinking the only way to make it ant better is to stop being so easy going and hold them to their commitments.

And we should have seen "news" from Rob about future releases already by now...another commitment.

I did finally receive the cards and the base for my Custom British Leader; however, they forgot to send the box or the painted miniature. I can live without the box, but the figure is kind of a necessary component. The saga continues...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:

We are almost to the mailbox. Rob will post when we finally get it in the mail but I know they are produced, QA'd and packaged. So I suspect before Friday however others are actually doing the work.

Ummm...which Friday would that be?...and where exactly does the buck stop even if "others" are doing the work? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Belli
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
News on the Replacement Card front:

They have all shipped as of yesterday, March 20th, 2014. Expect your replacement cards in the mail in the next few days - Longer for international sorry

These included the Decorated Veterans, Story deck fixes for Pegasus Bridge and Operation Tonga as well as the fix for the Tactics panel card that was missing an action type.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
YAY!...one problem fixed...thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Boyd
United States
flag msg tools
Yup, that's me. By John Kovalic.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news. Thanks Rob!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived this morning (Saturday)...life is good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zarathud wrote:
BillW wrote:
Please let us know.

I did finally receive the cards and the base for my Custom British Leader; however, they forgot to send the box or the painted miniature. I can live without the box, but the figure is kind of a necessary component. The saga continues...

Wow! That is crazy. They have to get this right.....eventually. Hopefully sooner than later. No excuses, no weather, no out of town, no waiting for a print run, no the dog ate it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:

Hopefully I get the same good fortune today Jim. Though our mail won't come for a couple more hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Hopefully I get the same good fortune today Jim. Though our mail won't come for a couple more hours.

Greg, there are three replacement cards and sixteen (8 each) for Goettke and Dewhurst to upgrade them to decorated vets. The replacement cards are for card 13 Operation Tonga, card 56 Pegasus Bridge and a React card replacing one with no action box in the upper left corner. That card was in the CWP infiltration Tactics module. Good luck...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
Hahma wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Greg, there are three replacement cards and sixteen (8 each) for Goettke and Dewhurst to upgrade them to decorated vets. The replacement cards are for card 13 Operation Tonga, card 56 Pegasus Bridge and a React card replacing one with no action box in the upper left corner. That card was in the CWP infiltration Tactics module. Good luck...

Thanks Jim. Those are the ones I'm looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.