Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
She liked farming...
badge
...he preferred stabbing things in the neck.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can fully understand why those who were left out of the loop in the founding of the Cafeteria of Nameless Meat might wish to forget their secret shame despite the mandatory facial tattoo branding them as sub-equal, but it becomes cumbersome when I'm the only one who seems to be paying any attention to the table's communal memory hole—and it is downright traitorous when the winner realizes, with a bemused shrug, that they couldn't actually have done the thing they kept doing for the last three turns because, well, penalty.

To make sure this never happens again, henceforth every player will be required to have one of these on their person at all times:

as well as a #2 Shame-Pencil with which to scribe the nature of their penalty for all to see.

PS. I know what you're thinking: "But Chris—my form doesn't have any officiating stamps or a line for my supervisor's initials!"

Well. Well, well, well. That's your problem, Citizen—not mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is so awesome. Well said, Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engstrom
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://greydolphingames.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
I want these forms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.