Subject: New Allies coming! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Hamilton
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
I was just talking with one of the designers at Slugfest on reddit and he/she said we're going to get two new Allies in September!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Dead
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gah!
I haven't gotten the last two!
Or RDI4!

I've got to get with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hamilton
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
Get with the program dude! Seriously though, 4 had the sea event deck in it which can be a really fun way to mix things up for experienced players. I'm also really big fan of Cormac.

Supposedly the new Allies are going to be an elemental Wizard, who can discard elements in his hand to power up other cards, and a Priest who has 12 highly powered Prayer cards, but only gets 3 of them in 1 game, so he plays a little different each time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samurai Munky

Westford
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ozrik is the elementalist. he was last years slugcrew reward if you ran enough events (i did not sadly).

there is another character deck in the works for this years slugcrew rewards; so hopefully I will have enough points to get it early

I suggest checking out slugcrew on their official website.

I didn't know about the priest, that is exciting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flink
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Ya, there is already an elemental Wizard. I can't find ANY info on him or a picture of ANY of his cards to even see like, how he plays.

The priest.... I don't know. We already have a priest... I would want them to find another way to do something different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.