Popular Tags: [View All]
Sonja Reznikov
Canada
North York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I recently purchased a used copy of Zombies 1 and we love playing this.
should i start putting money aside to purchase part 2, then 3-4-5-6...

I see there is part 13 now coming out. do most of you have all the previous 12 issues ?

I want to buy the one that has green girls zombies. the one i have are all
men zombies. Are there any other girl miniatures in these collection of issues ?

Thx for any help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I promise I will not kill you until you reach the top.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mb
The female minis came in the second edition of the main game. If you want to get the female sculpts the best choice is probably to check your favorite online store and look for a "Bag o' Babes".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonja Reznikov
Canada
North York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx so much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do a little research into the various expansions. Most are smaller ones that are used alongside the main game. There are a couple that can be used as an add on or as a standalone game. Each one offers a little different style. Most are themed around a specific thing. There is a school, a military base, a mall, a prison, a zoo, and so on. Some are better than others. All are fun, but some more than others depending on your play style and preferences.

The End was a good one, I like the dogs that it added to the game. The Zoo one is entertaining as well for the unique and cool animal zombies that come with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonja Reznikov
Canada
North York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, i will.
Yes ! I saw the images of the Dogs, very cool.
I will check out the Zoo expansion. Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As an alternative, used copies of Twilight Creation's Zombietown are cheap and come with 100 zombies. And, it's a good game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Getgen
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I own all 12 sets- plus the 3.5 set of extra cards- personally I would purchase the 3.5 set. The others are fun- yet honestly my gf and I usually enjoy the original set alot more than anything else. (esp if it's just the two of us playing). If you look to add on to the game go for sets 2,5,6,9,10,11. 2 is the Zombie Corps(e). Nice little add on, glow in the dark zombies (not that you can play in the dark). 5 introduces the guts concept to the game which allows a player to vary the number of event cards in hand. 6 adds the sewers and subways (although we never really get into using them) we like the added city tiles for the set. (we don't use the Subway tiles), 9 adds the cemetery- neat idea and fun to play on it's own. (nice short game). 10 Addiction set, again we seldom use any of the addiction cards- we only added the extra city tiles to the original set (the city is now around 40 some tiles). 11 is a nice stand alone set for quick games as well. 4,7 and 12 are more stand alone games which "can" be added - yet haven't been much fun for us. This is all my own opinions and am sure there are others that disagree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.