Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got two quick questions before trying my first game. I think I know the answers, but the rules don't specify, so I wanted to be sure.

1. When you roll the Re-Roll die face on the gold die, what happens to that die after the re-rolling is finished and the "standard turn" begins? Is it just set aside and not eligible to be taken by any player?

2. During an Auction for Resources, does the purple (Adjustment) die go to the winner as well? It's not a "resource", but the rules do say that the winner "takes all the dice". Also, tying into question #1, does the gold die serve any further purpose at this point, or does it do nothing further once the auction has completed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. yes

2. yes, purple die goes to auction winner, and gold die is not taken by anyone. After the auction is over, the player who rolled the auction die rolls all the dice again... the auction doesn't count as his turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.