3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest

Subject: Tulsa. Ok. Starting a new gaming group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kaleb lambert

Oklahoma
msg tools
Hi everyone I am looking at maybe getting a gaming group together i have just started getting into board games and the world of table top gaming.
We have been playing pandemic, king of Tokyo and settlers of catan but i would be up for playing anything really and i would love to try out some of the lighter miniature like attack wing or x wing even heroscape.
This is my first post here so message or post on this thread if you are in the area and want to try to work something out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Turner
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Kaleb,

There's regular board and miniatures gaming at Top Deck (http://www.topdeck.us/) every Saturday starting about 1pmish. Also, Wizard's Asylum has open board gaming on Monday nights.

Other stores in the area are Covenant, Alien Games, and Sixkiller (in Owasso). They lean more toward card games, but I know Covenant has an X-Wing league.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kaleb lambert

Oklahoma
msg tools
Thanks for the input.
I have been to top deck and picked up a few games from the store and they always have some games going on but I am looking to start a fresh group of people to go and play with it seems like it may be hard to just show up and jump into a playing games so I am still looking for anyone in the Tulsa area to try to get together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.