Robinson Crusoe
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first set of cards for selecting who the 1st Player is for a game, plus other titles for players.

My idea was that this would be a quick and funny way of deciding the 1st Player for a game and some other funny titles which players can keep in front of them for the duration of play. Depending on how many players you have for the game, select the 1st player card (Leader of the Pack) and the necessary number of cards you want to use this game. Shuffle them then each player draws one. You can then laugh about the titles during the game, for bragging rights or banter.

FYI
Monkey Servant is for the player who has to serve drinks/snacks during the game.
Papi is the nickname we give to a slow player in our gaming group

If you are interested in printing these for yourself and would like a printable version, PM me!

If you have any great ideas for other titles, I'd love to hear them in the discussion below!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.