• [+] Dice rolls
Wade Nelson
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's a shot of the game board (or the game board artwork) at the end. Looks like a new cooperative game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a bit of searching at the PP forums, I saw some photos that clearly show a strategic map of the Earth. It seems like a co-op area control game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we're lucky, we'll be able to combine Omega Protocol and this one for an extended campaign a la X-COM

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Mrosek
Germany
Hessdorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be great. But to me this thing seems to be a complete new game only sharing the background.

Hmm nice way to get me interested in the low-score Level 7: Escape....
Hmm evil

does anybody else has problems viewing thoes previews of the miniatures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Level 7 [Invasion] is a new stand-alone board game set in the LEVEL 7 universe. Like Level 7 [Escape] was to Omega Protocol, it is a different take on the setting with a different game style. LEVEL 7 Invasion is a cooperative global defense strategy game where each player represents a multi-national coalition working together to fend survive an alien invasion. It'll be out toward the end of the summer, first appearing at Gen Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BengalBandit wrote:
Level 7 [Invasion] is a new stand-alone board game set in the LEVEL 7 universe. Like Level 7 [Escape] was to Omega Protocol, it is a different take on the setting with a different game style. LEVEL 7 Invasion is a cooperative global defense strategy game where each player represents a multi-national coalition working together to fend survive an alien invasion. It'll be out toward the end of the summer, first appearing at Gen Con.

The real question is, when are we getting a Level 7 [Omega Protocol] expansion?!?

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.