BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Tabletop Day in Ipswich 5th April rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Moulding
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Just wanted to post saying that for our second year my group of boardgamers will be hosting an International Tabletop Day event in Ipswich.

We are just a small group of friends that get together each week at the Thomas Wolsey pub in Ipswich to play board games, and we had a lot of fun opening our doors (so to speak) and welcome everyone to play with our group, so are really excited to do it again this year.

We have a large collection of games available, everything from card games (such as Dominion) to dice rolling games (such as Settlers of Catan) to Co-operative games (such as pandemic) and many others.

Check out our event page on tabletopday.com for full details here:- http://www.tabletopday.com/item/thomas-wolsey/

Over 18s only (as it's at a pub :-P), and entry is completely free (though we do ask you to not bring your own drinks and to purchase from the bar).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Australia
Live in Perth, Australia
Born and bred in Britain
flag msg tools
...into Microbadge ;-)
badge
mb
And if you want to get a microbadge to show your participation in this worldwide event, they're below - one for this year (5 April 2014), and one for last year for anyone who wants that too.

Hope you enjoy them! laugh

mb - Table Top Day 2013

mb - Table Top Day 2014
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Doonican
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let you know that some folk are starting a board game night in Ipswich in the next few weeks. Details not confirmed at present, but looking like the Cult Bar. Will let you know more when I know.

We run a small group already in Ipswich - is your group a public or private one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave evans
United Kingdom
iPSWICH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James - I enjoyed the evening - even if I did suck in the Tournament! Well done for organising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Neale
United Kingdom
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for setting this up, it was great fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Holkar
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to have missed this, but interested to see of a regular gaming group in Ipswich. Are you looking for more players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kerry last
msg tools
Hi,
Do you play Game of Thrones board game.
Also are you open to new members , if so what evenings do you meet.
Kerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.