Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Heckman
United States
Ocoee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grognards,

I have a boxed set of SL, Cross of Iron, Crescendo, Anvil. I can NOT vouch that any of them are complete, though they are more complete than not. I also have some extra maps, some parts of the ASL rules binder, etc. Once upon a time, some of this lot were my original SL games in the late 70's. When I joined the service it was adopted and added to by my brother. It's been used by some cousins and then found it's way back to me when my parents passed away.

The lot is collecting dust and I'd rather send the whole kit and caboodle to someone who will take the time to push the counters around and roll the dice.

Here's the deal: you pay for shipping by your preferred carrier (via Paypal) AND make a donation to a Veterans organization of your choice (see below for more details) and I'll box it up and ship it off. The first reply to this thread with a commitment to those terms gets it.

FAQ:
- No, I'm not going to ask for proof of your donation. You are on the honor system.

- I'll leave the Donation amount to you. An amount commensurate with your ability to give will suffice. Alternatively, a commitment to donate some time as a volunteer to a local Veterans organization is also acceptable.

- Yes, I will ship Internationally.

- No, there is no "handling charge".

- Charlie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eldon Nichol
United States
Prineville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me, please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Heckman
United States
Ocoee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That didn't take long!

Geekmail sent to collect your address and shipping information.

Thanks,

- Charlie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Always a bridesmaid...

:)

such an amazing game and an amazing offer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Loveless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What a great gesture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
craig grinnell
United States
speer
Illinois
flag msg tools
Screaming Eagle and Damn Proud of it!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
DANG IT!!!!

Oh well, it would have probably just gathered more dust here too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Heckman
United States
Ocoee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boxed and scheduled for Fedex Ground pickup tomorrow.

Sorry guys, the early bird catches the 3 boxes of dusty Squad Leader plus some bonus maps, counters and scenarios...

- Charlie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.