BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Excellent customer service from Wizards of the Coast rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Wheatley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
A week ago my wife got me the wonderful present of Scoundrels of Skullport expansion. On our first game, upon turning over one of the quest cards we found it was badly misprinted to the point it could barely be read.

I emailed Wizards of the Coast on Friday 28th February and received a reply on Monday 3rd March stating they would send me a replacement. They expected it would take 15 to 20 business days.

This morning an air-mail package arrived (costing them $1.93 in postage!) containing an apology note and a replacement quest card in an Ultra-Pro deck protector with cardboard each side to keep it flat.

10 out of 10 for the way Wizards handled this matter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My experience with WotC customer service has been superb as well. Top notch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Way
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chalk up another satisfied customer: replacement Betrayal tiles sent promptly, and internationally!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a class act.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall LaFleur
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WOTC has always treated me like crap. They are the worst game company I have ever dealt with. I refer to them as Wankers of the coast. I refuse to promote their products or purchase them for myself. I'm confused how others could speak so highly of them. I've been constantly fighting with Wankers of the coast for over 3 years now. Every time I've dealt with them they have found new ways to screw me over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.