Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am working on some characters and realized that there is not a set number for much of the Power Feats and increasing them ([]+1)([]+2) etc. among the existing characters in the game.

Example:
Kyra's Healer Specialization has 4 Powers with a total of 8 check mark boxes.
Amiri's Juggernaut Specialization has 5 Powers with a total of 11 check mark boxes.

So there is no way Kyra can use 11 Power Feat upgrades because she can only use 8 total. Amiri will never have all her check mark boxes checked if the limit is set by the other characters which have a lower count of check mark boxes.

So the question is, does anyone know how many of each Feat upgrades a character will be able to receive by adventure pack 6?

This information would be extremely nice to have while trying to develop a new character.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyra's has more than 8. I think you missed the hand size ones.

Up to AP4 there are 5 skill feats given, I think. I believe there will be 1 more in each of AP5 and AP6, so a total of 7.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
medwards wrote:
Kyra's has more than 8. I think you missed the hand size ones.

Up to AP4 there are 5 skill feats given, I think. I believe there will be 1 more in each of AP5 and AP6, so a total of 7.


True I did not count the hand size feats.

OK. Thank you for your quick reply. I will use 7 as my number to work with. Granted there will be more options than that to choose from, but 7 will be planned for.

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Rulebook:
Quote:
Rules: Making Your Own Cards
You can make your own story cards—simply follow the format of the ones in the box, choosing villains and henchmen that are appropriate for the power level of your characters. Be careful when setting rewards; you don’t want to give out too much for success. You can also make your own character and role cards. To balance them with the ones in the box, each character should start with 15 cards on her Card List, no more than 1 d4 and 1 d12 in her skills, and no more than 5 skill bonuses. She should have 15 skill feat checkboxes, 10 card feat checkboxes, 4 power feat checkboxes on her character card, and 12 power feat checkboxes on her role card.
6 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
From the Rulebook:
Quote:
Rules: Making Your Own Cards
You can make your own story cards—simply follow the format of the ones in the box, choosing villains and henchmen that are appropriate for the power level of your characters. Be careful when setting rewards; you don’t want to give out too much for success. You can also make your own character and role cards. To balance them with the ones in the box, each character should start with 15 cards on her Card List, no more than 1 d4 and 1 d12 in her skills, and no more than 5 skill bonuses. She should have 15 skill feat checkboxes, 10 card feat checkboxes, 4 power feat checkboxes on her character card, and 12 power feat checkboxes on her role card.

hmmm...imagine that. Sitting right in front of me the whole time...lol thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
I seem to remember reading 7 power feats total but didn't note down the link.
This would match currently seen developments of 1 per adventure with a bonus one on role reception to get that going.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:
I seem to remember reading 7 power feats total but didn't note down the link.
This would match currently seen developments of 1 per adventure with a bonus one on role reception to get that going.


Yeah, I swear I read the number at some time too, but have been unable to relocate it lately.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ha! Your value of 7 enabled me to properly search for it!

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qeka?Saving-Power-Feats-for-you...
2 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.