Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own the game but I played it this weekend and I remember coming away thinking, "What's the point of silver and why would anyone choose to gain it if they had a choice?" Did I miss something because I don't remember seeing anything in the game that required silver?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you wanna recruit a guard on the wall, you need silver for his armor. A lot of people confused the cube on the board for a black cube, but me and my group immediataly noticed it to be a silver cube.

It's very simple. You need white and black cubes for buildings. Silver for guards and blank cubes for science cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You hit the nail on the head. We all thought that was a black cube.

Sheesh. Hard enough to tell the unpainted cubes from the white ones. Now we can't tell the silver from the black either. REALLY BAD color choices for the pieces, which surprises me considering that everything else about the game looks so nice.

Ah well ,thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.