Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stan Hilinski and I started a game today.

It's the Summer of 1861, Lincoln recalled Paterson's logistical train from Harpers Ferry to support the movement on Manassas. The Union occupy Leesburg and control the little remembered Loudon and Hampshire RR.

Both CSA Cav wings covering M.J. are subjected to skirmish while two full strength Union divisions (reinforced w/arty) cross the B.R. Stream.

Meanwhile, Davis is paranoid in Richmond, and sends a unit to support Norfolk. After the CSA defeat at M.J., expect leadership changes!

Careless if you read this Stan!

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Sounds like the beginning of a session report!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhilFromIT wrote:
Sounds like the beginning of a session report!

I hope! It is very tiresome mentally. I hope I get some help from Stan. He's like...MAGIC. arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mario p.
Italy
Venice - Treviso
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waiting for developments...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beauregard retreated his army from Manassas Jct. The Union occupy that town. Waiting for the CSA to Pass, then time to build, and check for Leader-who-gets-sacked. If all stays as-is, CSA will roll +1 DRM for Leader, which is probably a good thing. U.S. need to sack Patterson ASAP, he has a whopping "0" Command Range (CR).

Next stop Aquia Landing. Hope to rule the Valley and press on towards Richmond, and control Hanover Jct-Gordonsville by end of 1862.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.