MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ladies and Gentlemen,

as many of you already know, during the PLAY Modena http://play-modena.it/ held as usual in Modena - Italy from April 4th to 6th, we have organized the first

BLOCKS IN THE WEST Tournament

The tournament will start on Friday , and the Final will be held on Sunday.

Rules are very easy: one short scenario will be randomly selected. Players will face 1v1 managing both sides in 2 different and consecutives games of 1.5 hour each. Every player has 45 minutes to make his moves.

The winner (based on the aritmetical sum of points gained in the 2 above matches) will go on.

Prizes for the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd.

To partecipate I need to reserve a table for you and include you in the raw. Then to join or for any question, just send me an email to emanuele@ventonuovo.net.

Remember to bring a copy of the game and a chess clock.

ALL THE BEST

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Rogers
United States
APO
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
Emanuele,

During the tournament, when is the clock actually running - and when is it stopped - during a Player Turn?

And, when playing Fall Gelb, will the French player get to decide which Defensive Plan to use or will that be chosen at random?

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciao Greg,

great questions...

By the way I already can see your name in the tournament raw and the strong and famous Italian opponent randomly chosen you will face...

The chess clcok: Clock always running, stops when finishing your moves (yes, you roll dice with your clock running)

Fall Gelb: no Escheldt plan available, randomly chosen between Dyle and Dtìyle - Breda plan (and stays the same for both the matches)

any question I'm here

emanuele

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.