Chris Norwood
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Come visit me at GamerChris.com for all sorts of chewy, gamery goodness!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://gamerchris.com/2014/03/11/exploring-games-episode-22-...

This episode is all about the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. This is a game that I've had a lot of strong and contradictory feelings about ever since I first heard of it. But now after playing it nearly 30 times, I feel ready to dispel some myths, explore the reality of what the game does and does not do, and then finally share my opinion about how I have been able to settle my ambivalence concerning it.

In addition, I also start off this episode by announcing my contest winners and doing my typical rundown of recently played games, including Merchant of Venus, Caylus, and Madeira.

Listen, enjoy (hopefully), and feel free to give me feedback either at GamerChris.com, via email (gamerchris@bellsouth.net), here at my Guild, or on Twitter (@kilroy_locke). I'd also appreciate any reviews you could give me at iTunes, which could really help Exploring Games to get more noticed.

Subscribe to Exploring Games either via RSS Feed or on iTunes

Time Index
0:28 Intro
1:00 Contest Winners!
7:21 Recently Played Games

8:32 - Merchant of Venus (Classic)
16:43 - Santiago de Cuba
17:20 - Traders of Carthage
22:15 - Bang! The Dice Game
28:00 - Caylus
30:56 - Love Letter
33:03 - Madeira
39:03 Review: The Pathfinder Adventure Card Game
41:50 - Basic Gameplay
1:07:00 - Game Analysis
1:24:30 - Pros and Cons
1:34:36 - Final Opinion

Click here to listen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.