United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody, despite having gone through 4 print and play version before sending out version #5 we still managed to omit some rules.

Here is the PnP Ver6 file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/806475/Harbour%20PrintNP...

And here is a summary of the updates:

Symbol Guide for the rulebook added-
*Anchor Image - Used to gain extra benefit from some buildings. Anchors are cumulative for these benefits.
*Warehouse Image - Player may keep one shipped good for each warehouse symbol they own. Also used to gain extra benefits from some buildings. Warehouses are cumulative for these benefits.
*Coin Image - Coins reduce the cost of a building by $1 whenever a player buys buildings. Coins are cumulative.
*Top Hat Image - Top Hats allow a player to use buildings owned by other players without having to pay the owner for their use. They are used just like buildings in the common pool.

Add Clarification that the Player Board is also the Starter Building and can be used just like any other building.

Under Components update "7 Player Boards" to "7 Player Boards/Starter Buildings"

Additional descriptive graphics

Clarifications:

Under "Using a Building", include the building section of the player board image w/ a description of how it is used as well.

Clarify goods may only be shipped when a building is built.

Change the "Shipping Goods" section to read, "Buying a Building and Shipping Goods."

Update the Using a Building section to read "Ship Goods & Purchase a Building" where ever it says "purchase a building."

In the first paragraph under the shipping section, add a sentence to the start that states, "Goods may only be shipped when purchasing a building."

Note in the Buying & Shipping section that "when a building is bought, it is replaced by a new building from the top of the building deck"

Under "Using a Building" add the note "You cannot stay in the same building you just used". I think players can get this from the description, but it's worth noting - since it came up a couple times.

Under "Payment" after Using a Building, note that "You may pay with resources gained from the building you just used Happens at the end of the action, not the beginning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stockdale
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suggestion for the next version. In the Components/Setup section mention that the white markers are supposed to be the Market Board goods markers. I had to read the thing over several times before that became clear, espically because the examples in the rules show the market goods markers as colored cubes not white tents. In what I put together I found it easier to color code the goods with blocks rather then use the tents. Made reading the boards a lot faster.

Really digging the game though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any changes to the buildings or just the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jayelbird wrote:
Are there any changes to the buildings or just the rules?

Just the rules in this update. No need to reprint all the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Marquis
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, those were the rules clarifications I was looking for.
Also, now that I know the symbol abilities things seem much more balanced!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becky Pusch
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for the PNP, could you maybe make it clear that the second player token in each color is just an extra (assuming this is correct). For the final rules/non-PNP presumably this won't be an issue, but since there are two of each pawn in the PNP.

We played half of a two-player game using two tokens each (each turn selecting whichever pawn of the two we wanted to move and letting one just squat in a building).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rpusch wrote:
for the PNP, could you maybe make it clear that the second player token in each color is just an extra (assuming this is correct). For the final rules/non-PNP presumably this won't be an issue, but since there are two of each pawn in the PNP.

We played half of a two-player game using two tokens each (each turn selecting whichever pawn of the two we wanted to move and letting one just squat in a building).

That's something we can do. We're planning on doing another revision in the next 2 weeks (just clarifications and such, no major changes) and we can include that as well. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and, as I already asked in the other pnp thread, will there be a final full art deluxe pnp in the KS campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
magneheeli wrote:
...and, as I already asked in the other pnp thread, will there be a final full art deluxe pnp in the KS campaign?

I'm actually not sure... We're still in the process of finalizing the KS campaign details. Its definitely a possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Bozarth
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to give this game a try but it appears as though the file is no longer available. How can I get my hands on the files so I can print them and give this game a try?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BozarthPrime wrote:
I wanted to give this game a try but it appears as though the file is no longer available. How can I get my hands on the files so I can print them and give this game a try?

I'll check in with Michael to see what's going on. We do have a new version in the works with some corrections, so perhaps v6 got pulled down as that gets put together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
scottbalmes wrote:

I'll check in with Michael to see what's going on. We do have a new version in the works with some corrections, so perhaps v6 got pulled down as that gets put together.

Put me down for wanting to try the PnP when the next version is ready to download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody! The Harbour PnP is back up. You can follow this link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84826788/Harbour%20Print...

Or, if that doesn't work, the link is on the main Harbour page under 'web links'.

Let me know if you have any more problems, or any questions about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.