Popular Tags: [View All]
Sanders
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a little poll those that are picking up Baseball Highlights 2045 (details about each expansion can be found under the poll):

Poll
Which Baseball Highlights 2045 card expansion are you looking foward to the most?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Coach Expansion
55.1% 27
Rally Cap Expansion
16.3% 8
Magna Glove Expansion
10.2% 5
Pitchers Expansion
10.2% 5
Hitters Expansion
8.2% 4
Voters 49
This poll is now closed.   49 answers
Poll created by Sanders
Closes: Sun Apr 6, 2014 6:00 am

For those that don't know the details - the summaries are here (rules for each can be found in files section):

Coach Expansion - 15 Coach Cards that add another level of strategy to the game. Each player drafts 4 coach cards that may be used for 1 game in the best of 4 series. Each player decides before each game whether to use a coach. Coach Card pictures were created from game designers and developers.

Rally Cap Expansion - 15 new cards for the Free Agent Deck. This deck features 2 new Immediate Actions that come into effect when your team is either ahead or behind when you play them.

Magna Glove Expansion - Naturals - 10 new Natural cards for the Free Agent Deck. featuring the Magna Glove and Teamwork Actions. This expansion was inspired by the short story A NATURAL'S TALE by Lauren Fitzgerald.

Pitchers Expansion - Cyborgs - 10 new Cyborg cards for the Free Agent Deck introducing 1 new pitch and new versions of some of the pitches in the base set.

Hitters Expansion - Robots - 10 Robot new cards for the Free Agent Deck introducing two new Immediate Actions: Cloning and Gambler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Sheldon
United States
Springfield
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really looking forward to this game. I like all the expansions....wondering if other Teams will also be available in the future? I want to see my beloved "Baltimore Orioles" as well as LA, NY,SF and Boston.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, you're touching my face...
mbmbmbmbmb
Pitching wins championships
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted for Coaches... but I want ALL of them!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McGlone
United States
Chillicothe
OH
flag msg tools
badge
Bring Back The Big Red Machine!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Would like to know what the "Gambler" action entails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of them, because without them there isn't enough value to justify keeping my pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sanders
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dr.wheatie wrote:
Would like to know what the "Gambler" action entails.

According to the rules posted here at geek:

Quote:
This is an Immediate Action found on two Robots in this expansion. You draw the top card of the Free Agent Deck and use that cards Hit Box this turn. After your opponent resolves his Hit Box you threaten the Hits on the card you drew from the Free Agent deck and put the runners on your Home Plate. You use the speed of the Robot with the Gambler Immediate Action when placing these runners. You then place the card you drew on the bottom of the Free Agent deck. The Gambler Robot stays in your In Play stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.