7 Posts

How to Host a Murder: The Last Train from Paris» Forums » General

Subject: Idelle and The Duke rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristen Delby
msg tools
Hi!

I recently purchased an old copy of this game, and was so excited to play it, but i am missing the sealed one-page clues for Idelle and The Duke... Would anyone have a copy of this game and be willing to email me scans of those two clues? I would be forever greatful, as we wanted to play this for a dinner party next week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn Ayers
msg tools
Did you get what you needed? I have the pieces you need, but am missing the secret clue for "Wey - Round 1"

If you still need yours I will gladly send, could you help me with Wey?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ginger C
msg tools
I bought a used copy of the game too and I am missing the same two clues, Idelle and the Duke. If you have them, I sure would appreciate getting copies. Ginger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruth Kremer
msg tools
Did you get what you needed? I am missing the same things...makes we wonder if maybe there aren't clues for them. Ruth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheila Cunningham
msg tools
Would you be willing to send me these two secret clues? Seems like my game is also missing them.

I'd be glad to purchase them if that does not violate some rule somewhere.

Thanks, Sheila

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheila Cunningham
msg tools
Were you able to get these two clues? My game is also missing them.

Would you be willing to pass them on?

Thanks, Sheila

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stockton
msg tools
Hi, there are no secret clues for Adelle and the Duke. I would appreciate any help with a copy of the Mal's Player Clue manaual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.