Yul Beauchamps
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We recently came across a situation where it appeared that we 'may' have come across an infinite loop while playing the game. Plastic Man was in the line up and a player had played both Jervis and the Mind Control Hat. By using the Hat to play heroes from the line up and then copying the Hat with plastic man it seemed like it would just go on forever.

I'd like to hear anybody's feedback on this as we might have overseen a simple rule that would debunk this issue. The only thing I could think of was that even though Plastic Man could copy the Hat he would have little effect since the first 'Hat' hadn't finished resolving and therefore could only play other unused heroes/villains from the line up. Therefore it would also exclude him from playing himself later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yul Beauchamps
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never Mind folks, I have found the answer in a different thread. It was in the 'Strategy' sub rather than in the 'Rules' but here is the link.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1132123/mind-control-hat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.