Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks, this summer I'll be travelling to Scotland for a hiking trip and as usual on my travels, I'd be thrilled to get in the occasional game of War of the Ring.

I'm already meeting up with Andrew (GamesJart) on my trip, but I know there are a few more enthusiasts in the UK.

Basically I'm in York for a couple of days (June 1st and 2nd), then a night in Glasgow (3rd), then one in Fort William (4th). Then I'm off into the countryside, to re-emerge in Inverness on the 12th. The trip finishes with 2 nights in Edinburgh (13th and 14th).

If anyone lives near those places and would like to host a game on those dates, send me a message!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McKendrick
United Kingdom
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm .... I'll be living on the Isle of Lewis by that time (with a full set of strongholds, CE edition and a sickdave Mt Doom)

Might still be too far away

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
This should probably be in the Organized Play section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Schemmann
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnMcKendrick wrote:
Hmm .... I'll be living on the Isle of Lewis by that time (with a full set of strongholds, CE edition and a sickdave Mt Doom

That's a shame, would have loved to visit the Hebrides, but since I'm travelling by rail on a set itinerary, that won't be possible. At least this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uisge Beatha
Scotland
flag msg tools
Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014 - 84.7% turnout
badge
Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014 - 84.7% turnout
mb

I live in Edinburgh and would be happy to meet up for a game of WoTR - but I won't know for sure if that's possible till nearer the time.

The good news is that there's a games café in Edinburgh and an active BGG group who are there regularly - so you should be able to get in a game while you're here. Best way to get some more responses would be to repost your message in the Edinburgh Gamers forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.