Subject: Blog Subscription Data rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
At the urging of another BGGer at this thread, I decided to come post this suggestion:

Can BGG make some user data available for blogs similar to the other major blog sites?

I'm talking basic information - number of visits / views per day (and total), number of users subscribed, number of users subscribed to RSS, etc.

Nothing much, just something displayed on the dashboard to let a blogger know if they are speaking into an empty void, or if users are finding the blog intersting or useful. Most importantly, bloggers can track trends in viewership.

Just a thought - not sure how hard it would be to implement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Lloyd
United Kingdom
Holmes Chapel
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. This would be useful information to have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.