Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Several gamers arrived early, leaving us with the dreaded number of '7'. Since we were expecting others to arrive shortly, we opted for one single game. After some consideration, the card game Pepper was chosen. The participants were Darren, Spouey, Joey, Ashton, Jery, Lenny and myself.

I was smashed in the very first round, finishing with 2 peppers before me. Sadly, I had collected another 9 cards which matched the color of those two peppers, resulting in -11 points. Darren, Joey, Jerry and Lenny all managed to escape the dreaded peppers.

In the second round, however, Lenny was slammed with four peppers. This effectively took him out of competition. Again, four players managed to escape the round unscathed.

The third round again saw Lenny hammered, but not so dearly. This time, he only suffered -7 points, but his cumulative total was -25. I wasn't far ahead of him at -18.

Entering the final round, Spouey (-1) and Jerry, Joey and Darren (all at 0) were all still in contention for victory. Amazingly, Jerry, Joey and Darren all managed to escape the pepper plague again, while Spouey suffered a disastrous round, losing 16 points. Thus, the game ended in a 3-way tie between Joey, Jerry and Darren, all with zero points.

Round-by-round scores:

Round 1: Darren 0, Joey 0, Jerry 0, Lenny 0, Spouey -1, Ashton 6, Greg -11
Round 2: Darren 0, Joey 0, Jerry 0, Spouey -1, Ashton -14, Greg -17, Lenny -18
Round 3: Darren 0, Joey 0, Jerry 0, Spouey -1, Ashton -14, Greg -18, Lenny -25
Round 4: Darren 0, Joey 0, Jerry 0, Ashton -14, Spouey -17, Greg -20, Lenny -25

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.