Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which is everyone's favorite, and why? I know some of them haven't been released yet, and all play differently, meaning the only real similarity they all share is the theme.

Ones I'm looking at:
King of Tokyo
Terror in Meeple City
Smash Monster Rampage!
RARRR!!

Pros/cons for why you like one over the other? I'm not really looking for one mechanic over the other - I know KoT is basically Kaiju-Yahtzee, and on Rampage I suppose there's always a fear when you're blowing at the meeples that someone (likely drunk) will spittle all over the place.

Any others I've missed? Smash Up, perhaps? I'm only looking to get one, and sadly don't really get opportunities to test games out at a FLGS or at a friend's house before I purchase them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Godzilla: Kaiju World Wars but be sure to get the revised rules pdf here. Lots of scenarios to try out here too.

Godzilla: Stomp! is a light filler card game with a pasted on theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Monsterpocalypse is OOP, but you can still get copies of this collectible game. I don't normally recommend collectible games, but this is loads of fun, and now that it is OOP... you won't be buying stuff forever!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monsterpocalypse: Voltron – Defender of the Universe Battle Game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.