Greece
Athens
Kallithea
flag msg tools
badge
ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΚΑΣΚΟΛ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΑΛΙΩΣΕΙ...ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑ ΠΟΥ ΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΣΕΙ
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the title says it all.

I am concerned that many people prefer Incan Gold instead but i cannot make any comparisons since my 30% of plays are with 2 players and Incan needs 3 and above.

So would you recommend Infiltration for 2 players?
(just to mention here the great luck i have with the 10 inch box card games from ffg, rune age, elder sign, blood bowl, arcana, which i enjoy them all and i hope this tradition to continue)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb G.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

I guess it works fine, but for me, push your luck games are much less exciting with 2 or 3. But the two player games mechanics are fine, there is a little more strategy because you get two characters, and I strongly suggest that if you get it you play with the variant where each character gets specific action cards rather than random ones. It makes it a little more thematic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
EXCELSIOR!!!
badge
ZOMGALOMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterMidori96 wrote:
No.

I guess it works fine, but for me, push your luck games are much less exciting with 2 or 3. But the two player games mechanics are fine, there is a little more strategy because you get two characters, and I strongly suggest that if you get it you play with the variant where each character gets specific action cards rather than random ones. It makes it a little more thematic.

Yes.

Though I mostly agree with the above. It's better with more than two for sure, but still quite playable with two players each controlling a team of two characters. I would recommend random equipment over the character-specific gear any day, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb G.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the pete wrote:
MasterMidori96 wrote:
No.

Yes.

Though I mostly agree with the above. It's better with more than two for sure, but still quite playable with two players each controlling a team of two characters. I would recommend random equipment over the character-specific gear any day, however.

Yeah I guess I would play either way. One thing I really like in games is when specific people in the game play differently and it makes having your own character feel a little bit more thematic for me. If you played the game a lot I could see using fixed action cards getting boring, I just don't play this game that often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
We love it as a two player game and don't bother with the variant from the rules. I have created a 2nd story escape variant that is fun and encourages players to push on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not recommend it for a two-player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed it as a two player game. Also, some folks like to play it cooperatively. You can do that with two players. I believe, in co-op mode, the goal is to average each players score and try to score as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.