Subject: German Moves Phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the middle of my first game and flipped the card, "RANDOM MOVES! DIE ROLL-- 1-3=MOVE, 4-6=NO MOVE.

I'm not sure how to implement this card directive. Does it mean for every German unit on the board, I roll a die and either move/attack or leave it as is?

This could be a devastating card! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Masspequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
That's correct every German unit moves begining with the lowest track on a roll of 4-6. It's a tough card to draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Courtknight wrote:
Hi
That's correct every German unit moves begining with the lowest track on a roll of 4-6. It's a tough card to draw.

Thank you for your lightning quick response! Now I can continue the game knowing I'm still following the rules correctly.

I plan on playing this game a few times and will write a post about it. Early on, I'm liking it very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys and yes, you make that roll for each German unit. The card can be very good or very bad, but is always exciting.
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.