Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you put the objective with the cards in the set or put all the objectives together and then the non-objective cards.

I just picked up the core set. I'm trying to think of what system will work the best long term.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep objectives with their respective cards and then sort all objective sets first by affiliation and then by objective set number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep all the PoDs in order, 1-6, and sort them by affilation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Howland
United States
Fountain
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put each objective set in a penny sleeve, and order the sets by side and then by number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
I keep objectives with their respective cards and then sort all objective sets first by affiliation and then by objective set number.
This is how I sort mine too, and I also have the objective cards sleeved (blue for Light Side, red for Dark Side) which makes it easy to see where one objective set ends and the next begins when they're stored in the box. I keep the other 5 cards in each set together in a single penny sleeve, which makes it easy to take them in and out as a group. (I only sleeve them individually when I put them in a deck.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto, keep the objective as card #1, with the command cards as cards 2-6. Then usually the repeat of that objective set right behind it.

I have each in a section in the box:

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arvils Feldmanis
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I Keep all of my LCG in theese sleeve pages

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

I order them by numbers (in the lower right corner) and by objective sets.

As objective is 1st and rest cards are behind objective.

Basicly 6 cards in one sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Anthes
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Each pocket contains two of each card (except for the objective sets that can only be used once), sleeved in clear Dragon Shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eding
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 card boxes for each side of the force, and keep each objective set together. There's 4 groups per side (Neutral cards get their own place) and so they go 2 in a box.

Sleeve wise I have objectives in solid color sleeves (Black for Dark Side, White for Light) and the rest of the cards in clear. That way it's easy to see when sorting where sets start and finish.

Not fancy, but it works for my style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you everyone for the replies. I had a snow day and played two games solo. Ironically, my 8 year old niece requested the game ... She wasn't able to finish but her 10 year old brother did. He played as Imperial Navy but hopes to play as Sith next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PENNY PRESTON
United Kingdom
DORSET
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi

Where did you get the section dividers from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.