Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Koziey
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
INS is my first SCS game. I'm looking to play a solo scenario to get a handle on things. Any recommendation on what scenario might be a good choice for a newbie solo play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
badge
I feel quite good about what happened
mbmbmbmbmb
You cant really go wrong. Hold Until Relieved is pretty short (make sure you have the latest rules PDF for setup).

If you have the table space just diving into the full thing is not that big a leap. if you do my standard advice to anyone playing the campaign game is do not use the historical drop zones. Doing your own is much easier to setup and IMHO plays much better as well.

Anyway, enjoy, very fun game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
rodvik wrote:
You cant really go wrong. Hold Until Relieved is pretty short (make sure you have the latest rules PDF for setup).

If you have the table space just diving into the full thing is not that big a leap. if you do my standard advice to anyone playing the campaign game is do not use the historical drop zones. Doing your own is much easier to setup and IMHO plays much better as well.

Anyway, enjoy, very fun game!

Second the suggestion to avoid using the historical drop zones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The big advantages of using the historical drop zones for your first learning game is that it eases the set up time AND you get to learn valuable lessons about where not to drop for your first real game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.